The Freedom Programme
Starting on zoom on March 2nd at 10am.
- It is for any women over the age of 16.
- The programme is delivered over 12 weeks, each session is 90 minutes long with 30 minutes comfort break.
Attendance is free!
It is a rolling programme so women may join and make up a missed session when ready.
The Freedom Programme is a powerful life changing tool available to any woman who is ready
to take part and apply it to their own life.
- The Freedom Programme teaches Participants how to recognise signs of abuse and creates understanding of unhealthy and healthy relationships.
- Taking part can offer help and support with safety planning.
- Support is available from experts and other survivors.
The course is available in a variety of learning formats and will be delivered on zoom for the rest of 2021. Course books are available to purchase on Amazon or request from facilitator.
A link will sent the day before the programme starts.
For more Information: Download the Freedom Programme Leaflet.