The Freedom Programme
Starting on zoom on September 12th from 6.30pm-8.30pm and September 13th from 10.30am-12.30pm.
- It is for any women over the age of 18.
- The programme is delivered over 12 weeks, each session is 90 minutes long with 30 minutes comfort break.
- Please choose the option that suits you best, either the Monday evening session or Tuesday morning.
Attendance is free!
It is a rolling programme so women may join and make up a missed session when ready.
The Freedom Programme is a powerful life changing tool available to any woman who is ready
to take part and apply it to their own life.
The Freedom Programme teaches
- Participants how to recognise signs of abuse and creates understanding of unhealthy and healthy relationships.
- Taking part can offer help and support with safety planning.
- Support is available from experts and other survivors.
The course is available in a variety of learning formats and will be delivered on zoom for the rest of 2022. Course books are available to purchase on Amazon or request from facilitator.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 087 1479087
A zoom link will sent the day before the programme starts.
For more Information: Download the Freedom Programme Leaflet.